Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas is all about entertainment and we know that it means gambling responsibly.
The advice below is helpful to anyone who wants to make sure they keep it fun:
- Play on our sites for fun, not for investing money
- Before gambling, set strict limits on how much time and money you are going to spend. If you feel you may get carried away, set your maximum deposit on your account before you play, see Deposit Limits
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose - remember it's real money!
- Quit while you're ahead - if you want to take a break you can Cool Off
- Don't spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you've lost
- Keep up other interests and hobbies - don't let gambling take over your life
- Don't gamble to escape from stress or boredom
- Consider installing Filtering Software to prevent your children accessing gambling websites
If you want to understand more about your own gambling you can use GamCare's self-assessment tool at GamCare Counselling Support page. This asks you a list of questions to give you some guidance on your own gambling or gambling by someone you know. For further advice or if you have any questions on problem gambling, see GamCare. Whenever you're logged into your account your balance is shown on screen so you know exactly where you are along with a clock so you know how long you have been betting.
You can view all your transactions in the My Account section and if you ever want to speak to us about your transactions just contact us via the Contact us bar at the top of the page.
If you wish to stop gambling at any time you can either take a break by Cooling Off for any time between 24 hours and 30 days or you can Self Exclude yourself from all or part of our services for 6 months (180 days) to 5 years.
We really hope that you enjoy your experience of Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas and Sky Casino. However, if you have any complaints about any aspect of our services, please visit the Complaints Procedure page for more information.
The safety of your personal details is of huge importance to us. We have several measures in place to keep your details safe and there are also several things you can do to help yourself. Please visit the Keeping Your Details Safe page for more information.
Share, email or print this answer
If you found this answer useful you might want to print a copy or share it: