Stop Betting - Self Exclusion
If you wish to stop betting with us at any point you can self exclude your account whenever you're logged in. You have several options when setting a self exclusion;
- Restrict access to any of our 5 products
- Self exclude from all our products which will close your account so that you can no longer access Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas for the duration of the exclusion.
As soon as you fully self exclude your account:
- You can no longer bet with Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas on any platform.
- We will do all we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account. Please note - If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account (e.g. falsified personal details) with SB&G, any remaining funds in the account will be forfeited and sent to a registered gambling charity organisation.
- We will refund any money left in your account.
- We will stop all marketing communications within 48 hours of your self-exclusion being applied.
We also advise that you self exclude from any other gambling operators where you hold accounts. Also there is website filtering software to prevent you from accessing gambling websites from your personal computer, see ‘Website filtering and blocking software' for further information.
Self Exclusion Expiry
If you wish to re-activate your account when your self exclusion has expired, you will need to contact us by phone, (please use the Contact us tab at the top of the page) and then enter into a 24 hour delay before being able to gamble.