My Bets & Cash Out
Check the position of your bets in one click, check match stats and cash out. It's everything you need to keep up to date and in control of your bet, all in one place.
You can now view all of your bets in our updated 'My Bets' section on your account. You will be able to see your upcoming bets, in play bets or bets that have settled in the past 48 hours (excluding forecast, tricast, scorecast and tote bets), as well as bets that are available for cash out!
Note: In Play accumulators that include a Football, Horse Racing or Tennis selection that resulted more than 45 days ago, or a selection on any other sport that resulted more than 7 days ago are available in the Open Bets section in My Account. For example:
- If I bet on who's going to win the FA cup in 2017, it will show in my bets
- If I have an acca on who's going to win the Champions League in 2016 and who's going to win the FA Cup in 2017 it won't show in My Bets, not because the FA Cup result is too far into the future but because the Champions League result is too far into the past.
|Cash Out is currently available on selected Football, Horse racing and Tennis events. Simply look for the icon and place your bet as usual. Qualifying markets will automatically appear in My Bets||Our real-time game statistics, including cards, corners and possession help you make your call on cashing out|
|Clearly view the status of your Football selections and check on your accas, as the results come in||Look for the icon and place your bet as usual. Qualifying markets will automatically appear in My Bets. You can then keep track of your bets and Cash Out before the final whistle|
Qualifying markets will appear in the cash out section in My Bets. You can then keep track of your bets and Cash Out before the final whistle
Please note that due to unforeseen technical reasons, Cash Out may not be available at all times. Sky Bet will not be held responsible if these services are not available for technical reasons or other reasons beyond our control. Bets placed will stand regardless of the availability of Bet Tracker or Cash Out services.
We strongly advise that customers do not place bets solely for the purposes of cashing out, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this service will always be available.
Please note that cashed out bets do not qualify as eligible bets towards any other promotions (E.g. Sky Bet Club)
|Suspended Markets||Due to the number of potential in-play markets in accumulator bets, if one selection in your accumulator is suspended this will render the whole of the cash out as unavailable. All of the selections need to be settled or have an active in-play market for cash out to be available|
|Device Technical Problems||It may be a possibility that due to device technical problems that cash out is not available/successful. In such circumstances we would advise to reset your device internet connection and reload the site/app and attempt to cash out again. A succsfull cash out will give you a green confirmation.|
|Nearing 90 minutes?||As games come to a close near 90 minutes our in-play markets start to come unavailable as the price of markets are no longer sufficient to offer odds on site. In such circumstances cash out may become unavailable.|
|In-play betting||Look out for the symbol when placing bets, markets that do not have this icon are either not available for cash out or no in-play betting is being offered - therefore a cash out price can not be calculated.|
|Cash out delay||There will be a 5 second delay before cash out is confirmed. If during this time any selection in your bet is suspended, the cash out will not be succesfull and the value will be updated|
|Using free bets||Cash Out can be used on a free bet, however due to the nature of a free bet where the stake of the free bet is not included in any returns, the Cash Out offer will not include the stake value either, so would only be offered where the value of the offer is high enough to give a return on the bet.|
|Cashout Functionality has been removed by Trading Team||Our trading team regularly review customer accounts. Cash Out is an optional service offered at the discretion of Sky Betting and Gaming. We reserve the right to withdraw the functionality in line with our internal trading risk policies.|
Sky Bet will endeavor to offer Cash Out as often as possible, although due to the nature of live betting, this is not always possible. In general, we will try to offer Cash Out for all relevant bets where all selections included in the original single or accumulator bet are available for betting at the time of Cash Out. When betting is currently suspended for any selections involved in the initial bet, Cash Out cannot be offered.
For instance, if you had a pre-kick-off treble on three football markets, but live betting was only offered in two of these markets, Cash Out would not be available after the non-live match has kicked off.
- Terms & Conditions
- What is cash out and how does it work?
- What happens if one leg og my accumulator is postponed?
- What is the maximum cash out amount?
- Cash Out is available only on selected markets and sports. Price Boosts and 'Perm/Permutation' bets are not eligible for Cash Out. Ante Post and SP bets are not eligible for Cash Out.
- Cash Out values will not include the stake part of a free bet. The Maximum Cash Out Offer available is £100,000 on any single bet or accumulator.
- Bets that when placed triggered another Free Bet will not be eligible to Cash Out. Cash Out returns in bets that involve Free Bets do not include the Free Bet stake. Cashed Out bets do not contribute to any cumulative offers (including Sky Bet Club).
- Sky Bet standard bet acceptance and settlement rules apply, and we reserve the right to correct obvious errors and settle bets at the correct odds, including in the unlikely instance that a Cash Out value has been incorrectly offered.
- Where there is evidence that a customer has taken advantage of any latency in Sky Bet's odds offering, we reserve the right to indefinitely suspend the account and prevent the customer from using the facility in future
- Where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment of winnings pending the outcome of any subsequent enquiry.
Cash Out is a feature which allows you to close out an open bet for a value determined at the time of "cashing out". The settlement value offered will fluctuate depending upon the current likelihood of the bet winning, and could be greater or less than the initial stake placed on the bet.
For instance, a £10 bet placed on Manchester United (1/1), Aston Villa (2/1) and Chelsea (6/4) would have the potential to return £150 if all three teams won. If all three were winning 1-0 with 5 minutes left to play, a cash out value could be offered for £135. If you cashed out your bet at this point, you would return £135.
If after you have cashed out the bet - Manchester United concede an equaliser, you would not be affected and would keep your £135.
Cash Out can be offered both on bets that are going well for you, and for bets which are not doing so well, allowing you to cash in on the favourable position for a guaranteed return, or limit your losses by closing out your position for a smaller return in instances where you think letting the original bet run might result in you losing your stake completely.
Where a fixture or race is no longer offered by Sky Bet due to a postponement or cancellation, Cash Out will not be available. Where the start time of an event has changed, and the market remains available, we will endeavour to offer a Cash Out value whenever odds are available.
Where one or more legs of a single or multiple bet have been made void due to a postponement, the opportunity to Cash Out will be available again, with the value determined based on the availability and prices of the remaining selections.
The maximum amount that you can Cash Out is £100,000.