What is GamCare?
GamCare is a charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling issues.
If you want any advice, have any questions on your concerns about gambling or if you are worried about the gambling of someone you know, please contact GamCare online or by phone:
Online forum and online support NetLinewww.gamcare.org.uk
Confidential Help Line
0808 8020 133
Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, Sky Casino and Sky Vegas are proud to have been awarded the GamCare kitemark for being a socially responsible gambling operator in October 2017.
GamCare the UK's National centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling, is pleased to award Sky Betting and Gaming with GamCare Certification to acknowledge their achievement in implementing the GamCare Player Protection Code of Practice for Remote Gambling in relation to Sky Betting and Gaming www.skybet.com, www.skycasino.com, www.skybingo.com, www.skyvegas.com and www.skypoker.com (web and mobile) gaming services (Alderney and UK).
Sky Betting and Gaming has achieved high standards in player protection and social responsibility and recognises the need to assist their customers to play responsibly. To achieve GamCare Certification, Sky Betting and Gaming has implemented the following practices:
- Age verification systems.
- Controls for customer spend
- Self exclusion options for players
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support
- Training for customer services in problem gambling awareness and social responsibility
- Consultation with GamCare when developing new technologies and products
- Support for the work GamCare carries out in addressing the social impact of gambling
For information about GamCare Certification and to find out who is GamCare Certified please visit:
A copy of our accreditation statement can be viewed here.