Please Note: Speciality markets can only be placed as SINGLE bets. They cannot be combined in multiples.
- Matches are settled on the final ruling given in the broadcast. Disqualifications, count-outs, appeals, reversals of results etc. are included for settlement purposes
- Any of these events occurring after the broadcast are not counted for settlement purposes, e.g. reversals of results do not count
- Title matches will be settled on the final ruling in the broadcast, not on the transfer of the title
- Matches in which the number of participants are given beforehand will be void if there is any change to the scheduled line-up, for example, if a 3-on-3 tag team match becomes a 2-on-2 match or vice-versa
- In the event of no final ruling in the broadcast, bets will void
- Any 'Battle Royal' winner bets - including the Royal Rumble & Andre the Giant Memorial - are accepted all in run or not. Stakes will be lost if the selection does not take part. Prices will be available upon request for competitors not quoted. An unquoted competitor will count as the winner should they win the event
- In the event of multiple winners being declared during the broadcast, dead heat rules will apply