What is GamCare?
GamCare is a charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling issues.
If you want any advice, have any questions on your concerns about gambling or if you are worried about the gambling of someone you know, please contact GamCare online or by phone:
Online forum and online support NetLinewww.gamcare.org.uk
Confidential Help Line
0808 8020 133
Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas are proud to have been awarded the GamCare kitemark for being a socially responsible gambling operator.
GamCare recognises the importance of acknowledging organisations that have attained high standards of social responsibility and player protection. It only awards the GamCare Certification Kitemark to remote gambling operators and land-based gambling operators that have successfully implemented the GamCare Code of Conduct relevant to their platform. The policies and practices required by the Code include:
- Age verification systems.
- Controls for customer spend
- Self exclusion options for players
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support
- Training for customer services in problem gambling awareness and social responsibility
- Consultation with GamCare when developing new technologies and products
- Support for the work GamCare carries out in addressing the social impact of gambling
As an operator we believe that it is important that potential customers can identify companies like us that operate to these high standards. For a list of all accredited companies see the GamCare website.
A copy of our GamCare Certificate of Social Responsibility is available here
Share, email or print this answer
If you found this answer useful you might want to print a copy or share it: