- Participants must start Round 1 of a specified competition for bets to stand. Otherwise bets will be void and stakes returned.
- The classification at the time of the podium presentation (as per official ASP result) will determine the settlement of bets.
- Subsequent disqualifications and/or appeals will not affect bets. If a specified event is not fully completed then bets will be void and stakes returned.
- Will be settled upon the surfer progressing furthest in a specified competition.
- If both quoted participants are knocked out in the same round of a specified tournament, then the winner, for betting purposes, is deemed the surfer with the highest score.
- In the event of scores being tied bets will be void. Both quoted surfers in a match-up must compete in Round 1 for bets to stand.
- All surfers must enter the Water for the specified Heat for bets to stand, otherwise bets will be void and stakes returned.
Was this answer helpful?