Best Odds Guaranteed
We are paying Best Odds Guaranteed every day on every UK & Irish horse and greyhound race!
Simply, if you’ve taken a price on a horse or greyhound and your selection wins or places at a bigger Starting Price (SP), we guarantee to pay you at the bigger odds. Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all single, multiple and each-way bets on all qualifying races, every day. So, there’s no need to worry or be disappointed if your horse wins at an SP of 5/1 having taken 5/2 earlier because you’ll get the best odds, guaranteed! That’s £25 extra in winnings for a £10 stake!
Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all UK & Irish racing for win and each way singles and multiples. We even pay Best Odds Guaranteed on our Price Boosts!
Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to ante post bets, bets on international racing (unless stated otherwise), specials, enhanced accumulators, tote pools or any other special markets.
Terms and Conditions:
- Best Odds Guaranteed applies to UK & Irish horse and greyhound racing only unless otherwise stated.
- Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to ante post betting, tote pools, pari-mutuel betting, enhanced accumulators, or any other specials.
- Best Odds Guaranteed apples to bets placed on the internet and mobile only.
- Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders at its own discretion and without prior notice. Full information on Sky Bet’s ineligibility policy can be found here.
- If the customer takes a price which is then subject to a Rule 4 deduction then the deduction will be applied unless the horse returns at a bigger SP. In which case their bet will return at the SP price without a Rule 4 deduction.
- The maximum increase per bet or per race as a result of the Best Odds Guaranteed offer is capped at £50,000 for horse racing and £10,000 for greyhound racing.
- For example, if the horse racing bet (multiple bet or single) at original odds returned £60,000, but with Best Odds Guaranteed applied, the bet returned, £127,000, the uplift (in this case £67,000) would be capped to £50,000 meaning the bet would return £110,000.
- This cap also applies to repeat bets on the same selections in the same races, i.e. the maximum uplift for any individual customer will not exceed £25,000 per race.
- All other Sky Betting and Gaming general terms and conditions apply.
Best Odds Guaranteed FAQs
What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
Best Odds Guaranteed is our way of ensuring our customers get the best price on their horse racing and greyhound bets. If you want to take a price on a selection you don’t have to worry that it might start at a bigger price, because Sky Bet will pay you out at the best price, guaranteed!
If the Starting Price (SP) is greater than the price you take, then your bet will be settled at the bigger odds!
Which races does this apply to?
Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all UK and Irish horse and greyhound racing. We even pay Best Odds Guaranteed for our exclusive Price Boosts!
Is Best Odds Guaranteed available on multiples?
Yes! Best Odds Guaranteed applies to win and each way singles and multiples on all qualifying races.
How will I know if Best Odds Guaranteed has been applied?
If your horse or greyhound finishes at a higher SP than the price you've taken, you'll notice the price scribbled out on your bet receipt to be replaced with the higher SP!
Are there any types of bets that don’t qualify?
Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to international racing (unless stated otherwise), ante post betting, tote bets, enhanced accumulators or any other specials.
Do I have to opt in?
No. If you take a price and the SP is bigger, we’ll automatically pay you at the bigger odds when your bet is settled.
What happens if I don’t take a price?
If you don’t take a price your bet will be settled at SP as per our usual horse and greyhound racing betting rules.
Can I still qualify for Sky Bet Club?
You can still qualify for Sky Bet Club, however the price you take - and not the higher Guaranteed Price - will be used when calculating qualification. You can find out more about the Sky Bet Club here.