Royal Ascot 2017
Verification / Documents
Sky Bet Query
Sky Vegas Query
Sky Casino Query
Sky Poker Query
Sky Bingo Query
Log in problems
Super 6 or Fantasy Football Query
Horse Racing - First Past the Post Rules
All horse racing bets are paid out on the official result at the time of the "weigh in". However, we also pay out on bets if your horse was 'First Past The Post'.
This means that if your horse crosses the finishing line first, but for some reason isn't awarded the race, you don't have to worry - we'll still pay you the winnings!
Should your selection be awarded a race or promoted to a place as a result of a Stewards Enquiry (which is announced before the "weigh in" or "winner alright") this means you will also receive a return for your selection.
First Past the Post is offered for ALL fixed odds Racing at Sky Betting & Gaming – that includes all UK & Irish racing AND International racing including European South African, Dubai and US. We also pay First Past The Post on all Forecasts, Tricasts, and Derived Markets (such as Place Only, Insure Bet & Match Bets).
First Past The Post does not apply on the following markets, events and circumstances:
- Horses that are disqualified because they failed to ‘weigh in’ correctly.
- Horses that are disqualified because they have taken the ‘wrong course’.
- Where there is an official correction to the result by the judge or SIS prior to the "weigh in" and any races which are declared void before the "weigh in" for which Rules of Racing will apply.
- Ante Post bets
- Races which are declared void.
- Bets which rely on Tote Dividends i.e. Jackpots, Placepots etc which are settled Rules of Racing. This includes all pari-mutuel betting