Royal Ascot 2017
Verification / Documents
Sky Bet Query
Sky Vegas Query
Sky Casino Query
Sky Poker Query
Sky Bingo Query
Log in problems
Super 6 or Fantasy Football Query
Using Debit or Credit Cards
A Debit Card is a card which links to a current account with the issuing bank. As long as sufficient funds are contained within the linked account, these funds can then be used to purchase goods or make payments. The cards are more commonly used to withdraw funds from ATMs/Cash Machines.
A Credit Card is similar to a Debit Card in that it links to an account. However, this account allows the user to make payments or purchase goods 'on Credit'. This means the payer does not have the necessary funds in a physical sense; the card issuer agrees to 'stand' the payment and then the payer pays back the card issuer at a later date. Credit Cards commonly have a limit which the account holder must not go over without agreement from the issuer.
A Pre-Paid Debit Card is a card which combines the functions of a Credit Card and a Debit Card. Pre-paid Debit Cards have a credit limit which is limited to the funds which have been deposited onto the card. Users commonly 'top up' their card with various retailers or banking establishments and then use these cards to make payments and purchase goods.
|Maximum Withdrawal||Dependent On Card*|
|Deposit Process Time||Instant|
|Withdrawal Process Time||2 to 5 Bank Working Days|
*Note: Due to a recent change in banking scheme rules, withdrawals to Maestro cards are now subject to a €5,000 (or currency equivalent) limit and any amount over this will be declined. This has been implemented by Maestro and we ask that you take this into consideration when withdrawing funds.
If you would like to arrange an alternative payment method to return your funds, please contact us using the Contact us tab at the top of the page
You can only add a Debit or Credit Card if you are making a payment. Follow these steps to do so:
- Log into your account and click 'Deposit Funds' on the website
- If you already have a payment method on your account, choose 'Deposit funds using another payment method' (please note you can only have a maximum of 3 cards on your account at any one time)
- If you don't already have a payment method on your account, or once you've clicked 'Deposit funds using another payment method' click on 'Debit & Credit Cards' on the payment methods menu, then click the brand of card you are using. (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro etc.)
- Enter the required fields on the right hand panel. These can include the long card number across the front of the card, Start date, End date, Issue Number, whether it is Personal, Corporate or Pre-Paid and then choose a nickname for the card. The Nickname is used to help you identify the card; commonly users use the name of their bank.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, your 3 digit security number from the security strip and then click 'Deposit Funds'
- Click on 'Deposit Funds' on the website
- Ensure your Debit or Credit Card is registered to your account - see above for how to add it
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter the 3 digit security number from the back of the card
- Click 'Deposit Funds Now'
- Dependent on your card issuer, you may be taken to a familiar screen which will ask you for some extra information. This is just an extra layer of security your card issuer may use to safeguard your details. Enter those details and click 'Confirm' or 'Submit' on that screen.
- Subject to authorisation from the card issuer, you will now be returned to Sky Betting and Gaming and your account balance will be updated instantly!
- Click on 'Withdraw Funds' on the website
- Choose the card you want to withdraw to - your Net Deposits on all cards available should be 0 or below. If you only have one card on the account, you do not need to check the Net Deposits.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click 'Withdraw Funds'