What is PayPal?
PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
|Deposit Process Time||Instant|
|Withdrawal Process Time||Instant|
How to add PayPal to your account
Currencies: You can only add PayPal as a Payment Method if you have registered from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Finland. Your account must also be in one of the following currencies: GBP or EUR. There are no requirements regarding the currency of your native PayPal account but you may be subject to a Foreign Currency (FX) charge if currencies are different. Please contact PayPal for further details.
You can only add PayPal to your account when you're making a deposit. Follow these steps to add it:
- Log into your account and click 'Deposit Funds' on the website
- If you already have a payment method on your account, choose 'Deposit funds using another payment method'
- If you don't already have a payment method on your account, or once you've clicked 'Deposit funds using another payment method' click on 'e-wallets' on the payment methods menu, then click PayPal.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click 'Deposit Funds'
- You'll be taken to a PayPal screen which will ask you for your PayPal email address and your PayPal password. Enter those details and click 'Log In' on that screen. You will then be taken to a ‘Review your payment’ screen. Check all the information is correct and click ‘Pay Now’ to process the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account:
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, click the ‘Sign Up’ option to be taken to the PayPal registration screen. Registration is free and should take no more than a few minutes. Once registered, follow the add process above.
How to Deposit with PayPal
Card Types: Please be advised, due to card scheme rules you cannot currently use American Express cards to fund your Sky Bet account with PayPal.
- Click on 'Deposit Funds' on the website
- Ensure your PayPal account is registered to your account - see above for how to add it
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Click 'Deposit Funds Now'
- You'll be re-directed to a familiar PayPal screen which will ask you for your email address (if using PayPal as a payment method for the first time) and your PayPal password. If you do not have a PayPal account, filling in the form on the left hand side of this screen will also allow you to create an account. The registration is free and should take no more than a few minutes.
- Upon entering your login details (or creating the PayPal account), you will then be taken to a ‘Review Your Payment’ screen where details of the payment will be given. Click ‘Pay Now’ to process the payment.
- You will now be returned to Sky Betting and Gaming and your account balance will be updated instantly!
How to Withdraw with PayPal
- Click on 'Withdraw Funds' on the website
- Choose the payment method you wish to withdraw to - your Net Deposit for your PayPal account must be at 0 or less.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Click 'Withdraw Funds'
* Please note that PayPal withdrawals may be subject to additional security checks, which could result in your withdrawal being held for up to 24 hours