Virtual Sports: Speedway Rules
Sky Bet Virtual Speedway brings you exhilarating Speedway action 24/7 from Springgay Drive. All bets placed on Virtual Speedway will be subject to our standard Speedway rules on Skybet.com website. To review our betting rules please click here
- 4 Bikes in each race.
- A Flat dirt track is available.
- Each race will last approximately 30 seconds.
- Races run in daytime conditions.
Betting Markets and Each Way Terms:
We offer only one market: Win Only Betting. There are no each way betting opportunities available.
- Each race starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the runners and their number and prices. The race itself follows the introduction.
- Due to the nature of streaming, the commentary information may be out of sync with the video stream. This is normal and has no effect on the event outcome.
- Once the race has finished there will be a replay of the bikes crossing the line followed by a display of the top 3 finishers.
- We will strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished, but please bear in mind there may be a short delay in settlement.
- After the result has been shown the introduction of the next race will start. The result of each race will be shown on the website for a short of period of time.
- All bets will be settled at the fractional odds stated
- When a virtual race starts, betting markets will be refreshed to show the next event’s betting options.
Virtual Sports are a computer generated presentation with a Random Number Generator determining the results. The Random Number Generator has been certified and audited by TST on behalf of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission; click here for further details.
In the event a race does not start or the outcome is incomplete, where a result cannot be determined (for any reason), the race will be voided and refunds will be applied as per the Sky Bet betting rules which can be located here
All unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be returned to the player.
The maximum pay-out per individual bet will be £100,000
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (licence number 038718) in respect of customers located in Great Britain and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2) in respect of customers located outside of Great Britain. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 90.9%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with relevant regulations.
Malfunction voids all pays and play in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.