Royal Ascot 2017
Verification / Documents
Sky Bet Query
Sky Vegas Query
Sky Casino Query
Sky Poker Query
Sky Bingo Query
Log in problems
Super 6 or Fantasy Football Query
Virtual Sports: Motorsports Rules
Sky Bet Virtual Motorsports brings you exciting Motorsports action 24/7 from Highway Park. All bets placed on Virtual Motorsports will be subject to our standard Motorsport rules on Skybet.com website. To review our betting rules please click here.
- 12 Cars in each race.
- An anti-clockwise Oval ‘Indy Car’ Track is available.
- Each race will last approximately 60 seconds.
- Races run in Sunny, Daytime conditions
Betting Markets and Each Way Terms:
We offer a number of markets on Virtual Motorsports including:
- Win, Each Way, Tricast & Forecast. Each Way Terms on 12 runners: 1/4 odds on 1,2,3
For further information on Forecast and Tricast bets, please click here
For further information on Each Way Betting, please click here
- Each race starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the runners and their number and prices. The race itself follows the introduction.
- Due to the nature of streaming, the commentary information may be out of sync with the video stream. This is normal and has no effect on the event outcome.
- Once the race has finished there will be a replay of the cars crossing the line followed by a display of the top 3 finishers.
- We will strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished, but please bear in mind there may be a short delay in settlement.
- After the result has been shown the introduction of the next race will start. The result of each race will be shown on the website for a short of period of time.
- When a virtual race starts, betting markets will be refreshed to show the next event’s betting options.
Virtual Sports are a computer generated presentation with a Random Number Generator determining the results. The Random Number Generator has been certified and audited by TST on behalf of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission; click here for further details.
In the event a race does not start or the outcome is incomplete, where a result cannot be determined (for any reason), the race will be voided and refunds will be applied as per the Sky Bet betting rules which can be located here.
All unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be returned to the player.
The maximum pay-out per individual bet will be £100,000
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (licence number 038718) in respect of customers located in Great Britain and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2) in respect of customers located outside of Great Britain. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 88.5%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with relevant regulations.
Malfunction voids all pays and play in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.