Virtual Sports: Greyhounds Rules
Sky Bet Virtual Greyhound Racing brings you the fastest action 24/7 from two tracks; Wimbly Way and Moore Street. All bets placed on Virtual Greyhound Racing will be subject to our standard Greyhound racing rules on Skybet.com website. To review our betting rules please click here
- There are six dogs in each race.
- A selection of either Flat or Jump tracks are available.
- Each race will last approximately 30secs.
- Races run in Sunny, Dull & Night conditions.
Betting Markets and Each Way Terms:
- We offer a number of markets on Virtual Greyhound Racing including: Win, Each Way, Tricast & Forecast.
- Each Way Terms on 6 runners: 1/4 odds on 1,2
For further information on Forecast and Tricast bets, please click here
For further information on Each Way Betting, please click here
Bet to View
When accessing the Bet to View area, you will be informed whether your device is compatible with the service. To ensure the smoothest playback, we recommend an iOS device, Android 4.3 or greater, or visiting our website on a desktop computer.
- Each race starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the runners and their Number and Prices. The race itself follows the introduction.
- Due to the nature of streaming, the commentary information may be out of sync with the video stream. This is normal and has no effect on the event outcome.
- Once the race has finished there will be a replay of the Dogs crossing the line followed by a display of the top 3 finishers.
- We will strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished, but please bear in mind there may be a short delay in settlement.
- After the Result has been shown the introduction of the next race will start. The result of each will be shown on the website for a short of period of time.
- When a virtual race starts, betting markets will be refreshed to show the next event’s betting options.
Virtual Racing is a computer generated presentation with a Random Number Generator determining the results. The Random Number Generator has been certified and audited by TST on behalf of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission; click here for further details.
In the event a race does not start or the outcome is incomplete, where a result cannot be determined (for any reason), the race will be voided and refunds will be applied as per the Skybet betting rules which can be located here
All unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be returned to the player.
The maximum pay-out per individual bet will be £100,000.
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (licence number 038718) in respect of customers located in Great Britain and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2) in respect of customers located outside of Great Britain. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 86.5%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with relevant regulations.
Malfunction voids all pays and play in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.