Free Bet Friday
Terms and Conditions
Three Free Bet Friday winners (One from Twitter, One from Facebook & One from Instagram) will be drawn at random to win a £10 free bet from Sky Bet..
- This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years and over.
- Entry into this promotion is free.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Facebook users must like the Sky Bet Facebook page, Twitter users follow @SkyBet & Instagram users must follow skybet for the entry to count. All entries must use #FreeBetFriday.
- One winner from Twitter, One from Facebook and One from Instagram with correct answers will be drawn at random for a £10 free bet and winners notified within 24 hours.
- The competition will close at Sky Bet's discretion.
- Sky Bet’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is open only for residential customers and not business users.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion including its fulfilment.
- There is no alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right not to award the prize.
- Sky Bet reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered address of Office 1, 1 The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney GY9 3XX is 'the Promoter'
Was this answer helpful?