To place a bet on Sky Bet, simply follow this easy-to-use guide:
- Log in to your account in the top right-hand corner of the Sky Bet homepage or Sky Bet Mobile app.
- Using the left hand menu or the 4 main buttons on mobile, select the Sport you wish to place your bet on, e.g. Football, or use the 'Quick Links' to be taken to some of the events which are scheduled to start shortly. You'll also find Live Betting and shortcuts to the biggest sporting events on the main body of the homepage.
- If you've used the left-hand menu or the All Sports A-Z to navigate, the next page displayed is your chosen Sports' page. The main content of the page will allow you to quickly place bets on the most popular events coming up, e.g. Win Lose or Draw markets on big football matches coming up, top 3 horses in a soon to begin race and so on.
Alternatively, new headings on the left hand menu or on the body of the mobile page will allow you to further filter the type of bet you wish to place by competition, time, bet type etc. Simply select the competition, event or filter you wish to view.
- For the majority of sports you should now see a list of the events in the area you wish to place your bet on. Clicking the name of the team or selection will add the option to your bet slip (which appears at the bottom of your page). If you wish to view more sub markets on your chosen event, simply click the red 'xx Bets' text beneath the 'All Bets' heading or the '>' symbol on Mobile
- Once your selection has been added to the bet slip, simply fill in the stake you wish to place and click the 'Place Bet' button
- The bet will process and you'll be issued with a unique receipt number to confirm the bet has been placed. Please note there will be a short delay if placing bets on an in-running event.
To find out how to place a free bet, click here.
To find out how to place a multiple bet click here.
Share, email or print this answer
If you found this answer useful you might want to print a copy or share it: