Sky Bet Free Bet Rules
For any Sky Bet offer that involves free bets, the general rules below apply:
- Any Sky Bet offer is limited to one per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- In the event of a customer opening more than one account in order to claim multiple registration offers, or claiming an offer on duplicate accounts, we reserve the right to suspend and close any duplicate accounts and make void any bets placed.
- Free bet tokens are provided for customers to bet with and may never be withdrawn as cash.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with winnings.
- Free bet tokens can be used on any market (excluding Tote and US Racing pool betting) providing the value of the free bet doesn’t exceed the maximum bet allowed amount on any account.
- For a matched deposit offer we reserve the right to insist that customers bet the required amount of their own deposit before they can use the free bet with which they have been credited.
- Sky Bet reserves the right to refuse a free bet to a customer where Sky Bet reasonably believes that such customer is abusing or defrauding the free bet system.
- Sky Bet reserves the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point for whatever reason.
- Sky Bet decisions are final and correspondence will not be entered into in relation to such decisions.
- To claim a matched free bet a customer must stake their own money to be eligible, should their initial selection be a non runner then the free bet will not count.
Did this page answer your query?