Virtual Sports: Football Rules
Sky Bet Virtual Football brings you some of the most exciting football to bet on. All bets placed on Virtual Football will be subject to our standard Football rules on Skybet.com website. To review our betting rules please click here
- 5 Pools of Teams from International to Club level standards.
- 2 Teams in each match.
- A highlight real showing 4 attempts on Goal will be shown each resulting in either a Goal, Miss or Save.
- Each event will last approximately 60 seconds.
- Matches take place in Sunny conditions.
We have a large number of betting markets on offer for Virtual Football including:
- Win, Draw, Lose: Bet on the Home Team Winning, The Match being a Draw or the Home Team Losing (Away Team Winning)
- Correct Score: Bet on the correct score of the Match.
- Total Goals: Bet on the Total amount of Goals scored in the Match.
- Double Chance: Bet on two outcomes from the Win, Draw, and Lose Market.
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals: Bet on whether there will be more or less that 2.5 Goals scored in the Match.
Each Match starts with an introduction that displays a list of all the two teams and the prices associated with the various markets on offer. The match itself follows the introduction.
Due to the nature of streaming, the commentary information may be out of sync with the video stream. This is normal and has no effect on the event outcome.
Once the match has been completed a match result card will display the scoreline along with the winning combinations of the markets on offer.
We will strive to settle your bet immediately after the event has finished, but please bear in mind there may be a short delay in settlement.
After the result has been show the introduction of the next Match will start. The result of each match will be shown on the website for a short of period of time.
When a virtual match starts, betting markets will be refreshed to show the next event’s betting options.
Virtual Sports are a computer generated presentation with a Random Number Generator determining the results. The Random Number Generator has been certified and audited by TST on behalf of the Alderney Gambling Control Commission; click here for further details.
In the event a match does not start or the outcome is incomplete, where a result cannot be determined (for any reason), the match will be voided and refunds will be applied as per the Sky Bet betting rules which can be located here
All unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be returned to the player.
The maximum pay-out per individual bet will be £100,000
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (licence number 038718) in respect of customers located in Great Britain and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2) in respect of customers located outside of Great Britain. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 90%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with relevant regulations.
Malfunction voids all pays and play in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.