A bet is accepted on the basis that it is the investment of one customer only. The following are the maximum amounts that can be won (excluding stake) by one customer in one day's betting regardless of stake. These maximums will still apply, even if by taking prices the level of potential winnings exceeds these amounts.
|Men’s Full International tournaments||£500,000|
|Men’s Full International UEFA qualifiers||£500,000|
|English Premier League||£500,000|
|English League 1||£500,000|
|English League 2||£500,000|
|English FA Cup (1st round onwards)||£500,000|
|English League Cup||£500,000|
|Spanish La Liga||£500,000|
|Italian Serie A||£500,000|
|French Ligue 1||£500,000|
|UEFA Champions League (Group stages onwards)||£500,000|
|UEFA Europa League (Group stages onwards)||£500,000|
|All other fixtures||£250,000|
|All specials inc RAB, transfer and manager specials||£50,000|
- £500,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK when an Industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
- £250,000 where all or some of the selections are for Irish racing when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
- £250,000 for bank holiday racing in the UK and Ireland when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
- £100,000 for all other racing. (This excludes the Dubai World Cup Meeting, Breeders Cup and Arc De Triomphe Meeting. These events will be subject to the UK and Ireland threshold above)
- £100,000 for Forecast/Tricast betting (all countries)
- £50,000 for Horse Racing specials (all other racing outside of main Win and EW market): This includes Jockey specials, Grand National and Cheltenham festival additional markets, Meeting distance betting, Derived markets other NH and Flat specials priced up as novelty or request a bet markets, Charity races and Arab races
The lowest pay out bracket will be applied if any Non UK selections appear in the bet. (ie a Yankee including 3 x horses in UK and 1 in South Africa, the max pay-out will be rules applying to South Africa/all other racing, in this case the max pay-out will be £100k. Same rule applies to any bet including Horse racing specials selection/s – the Maximum pay-out will be £50k in these instances)
- £100,000 for all BAGS and BEGS meetings (races covered by SIS), and those covered live on Sky Sports. Also includes Ante-post betting.
- £25,000 for non BAGS and BEGS meetings and all other meetings that are published on the Sky Bet website.
- £10,000 all FC and TC betting.
The lowest pay out bracket will be applied if any Non BAGS/BEGS selections appear in the bet. (ie a Yankee including 3 x BAGS and 1 Non BAGS selections, the max pay-out will be rules applying to NON BAGS, in this case the max pay-out will be £25k)
|Golf (non-PGA/USPGA and Majors)||£250,000|
|Golf (PGA/USPGA Tours and Majors)||£500,000|
|Specials (inc. Reality TV and Politics)||£25,000|
Above limits apply in all cases, unless otherwise advertised, irrespective of total stakes invested. The maximum winnings apply in currency equivalent if applicable.